Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally, the Christmas photos!

My first Christmas was a lot of fun. I got a dump truck, a baby and a lot of other great toys. Opening presents was very exciting! We had fun family events and of course the snow. Here are some of the pictures. There will also be a video coming from Aunt Lana with me giggling uncontrollably at my cousins shooting an air gun. Stay tuned for the video and highlights from my first birthday party... which is right around the corner!



I got this new car from Grandma and Grandpa.



Helping Mom open up her perfume. I'm a good helper.



I got pretty silly Christmas morning!



Here I am with Aunt Lana. Be sure to notice my cute outfit!



Here I am in my new dump truck. I look like a boy, but I guess that's sort of appropriate.



Christmas Day with Great-Aunt Marilynn and Cousin Clarissa. We had a very nice holiday.



No comments: