Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the pumpkin patch. We got to go on a hay ride and see a lot of animals. A chicken tried to peck my finger! I was the cutest baby at the event, and the only one wearing a costume if you can believe it! We got 2 pumpkins to bring home and it cost $16. Mom was mad about that part. The rest of the outing was super.


Me and Dad posing on a hay bale. It was wet and soaked Dad's bottom.


My bumblebee costume is warm and comfortable!

You can see my stinger in this picture.


Picking out pumpkins.



I got to go on my very first pony ride and it was a lot of fun. My pony's name was Thunder and he was even bigger than Otis!




1 comment:

Jean said...

She's the most adorable little bumbly-bee I've ever seen! I have some great news of my own - I've learned that I get to be a grandma too! Thanks for posting new pics!